<body> <body>

Friday, February 5, 2010 @8:08 AM

God's unfailing love :)
Unfailing Love by Chris Tomlin

You have my heart, and I am Yours forever.
You are my strength, God of grace and power.
And everything You hold in Your hand, still you make time for me,
I can't understand.

Praise You God of earth and sky, how beautiful is Your unfailing love.
Unfailing love.
And You never change, God You remain, the Holy One and
My unfailing love, unfailing love.

You are my rock, the one I hold onto.
You are my song, and I sing for You.
And everything You hold in Your hand, still you make time for me,
I can't understand.

Praise You God of earth and sky, how beautiful is Your unfailing love.
Unfailing love.
And You never change, God You remain, the Holy One and
My unfailing love, unfailing love.

& PROFILE

*alicia
Child of God
City Harvester
KCPPS
RGS
RJC
09S03L

& LOVES

God.E426.Psalm 139:14.
To Christ Be the Glory
& Voices



& ARCHIVES

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010


& RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +