<body> <body>

Thursday, January 7, 2010 @9:54 PM

Gona be posted to RJC for teaching internship programme :) I will be teaching math and econs! The former is my best subject and the latter my favourite :) God is good.
And to my utmost surprise, my teacher mentor is Mr Tan! my math teacher! :) really glad cos i really do think that he's the best teacher i have ever met. I really need to become as patient as he is and remember how he used to explain why we multiply a number by [insert no.] factorial to permutate. i think i have forgotten my hypo testing as well... was going thru the steps w jianhong. and oh my... took a while for it to come back.

To me, such an arrangement is really God's blessing.

I went for overnight prayer meeting yesterday. it was a zone prayer meeting. and it was powerful. really awesome. Yi lun prayed for the people who received revelation from God to become a cell grp leader. Before the altar call, i was searching my heart, asking God if all the signs that He had shown me were real. And God gave me the reassurance that I was to feed His sheep. even though i have a very long way to go... i'm gona stay loyal to city harvest, pastor, yilun, james and weilin. :) In retrospect, i really feel that being in chc has given me greater purpose in life. I have learnt to become more positive, more loving and more giving. Such things I will never learn without these people that God has placed in my life. Since I will be going to SOT this March, I believe there is more in store for me :)

Dear God, I want to be the best teacher I can be. The best daughter I can be to my parents. The best friend that I can be. The best "mother" I can be to the little ones in church.
This year will be a year of breakthrough as You have promised. I will make sure it happens :)

To God be the glory :) In Jesus' name, Amen.

& PROFILE

*alicia
Child of God
City Harvester
KCPPS
RGS
RJC
09S03L

& LOVES

God.E426.Psalm 139:14.
To Christ Be the Glory
& Voices



& ARCHIVES

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010


& RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +